For iOS versions 12+, you can now create voice commands with Siri Shortcuts. To start, please complete specific actions in the app, such as:
- Play a mix
- Play a mix and set a timer
- Start a meditation
- Start a bedtime story
Once that’s done, the shortcut will appear in your Siri shortcuts.
- Open the Settings app, in your iOS device
- Tap on Siri & Search
- Under Suggested, tap on All Shortcuts
- Tap on the + icon next to the shortcut to add it to Siri
- Record your personalized phrase
Siri will use it to run this shortcut in our app.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions!