If you purchased your subscription through an iOS device:
You will need to contact iTunes Support as refunds must be issued by the iTunes Support team directly (see iTunes Terms of Service for more information). You can reach them easily via the page below:
Select "Billing & Subscriptions", then "Subscriptions & Purchases", "Request a refund" and select "Email Support”.
* Useful tip: The App Store and iTunes Store policy states that all sales are final, though there are some exceptions:
- If the purchase was accidental
- If you have duplicate purchases
- If the app does not work as described
- If you are charged but do not receive the item
- If the app is not compatible with your device
Here's an alternate way to contact iTunes support:
The official App Store and iTunes Store policy state that all sales are final, though there are a few exceptions. You can get a refund for accidental purchases if the app does not work as described, if you are charged but do not receive the item or if the app is not compatible with your device.
If you purchased your subscription on Google Play:
You may request a refund through the Relax Melodies support team within 30 days from your date of purchase.
Make sure to include the following in your request:
- Your Google Play transaction number (starts with GPA.) or tell us which email address is linked to your Google Account
- The reason for your refund request