If you purchased your subscription on an iOS device, in the AppStore:
You will have to contact iTunes Support as refunds must be issued by the iTunes Support team directly (see iTunes Terms of Service for more information). You can reach out to them via the page below:
- Go to Billing & Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions & Purchases
- Select Request a refund
- Select Email Support
Note for customers in the EU: If you choose to cancel your order, you may do so within 14 days of when you received your receipt, without giving any reason.
You will still need to reach out to Apple directly for the return.
* Useful tip: The App Store and iTunes Store policies state that all sales are final, though there are some exceptions:
- If the purchase was accidental
- If you have duplicate purchases
- If the app does not work as described
- If you are charged but do not receive the item
- If the app is not compatible with your device
You can also contact iTunes support here.
If you purchased your subscription on an Android device, in the Google Play Store:
You may request a refund through the Relax Melodies support team within 30 days from your date of purchase. Make sure to include the following in your request:
- Your Google Play transaction number (starts with GPA.) or tell us which email address is linked to your Google Account
- The reason for your refund request
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions!