On iOS devices, you can transfer purchased content from one iOS device to another if you use the same Apple ID and iCloud account and you installed the same version of the app.
- Go to your device Settings
- Tap your name on top of page
- Scroll down to iCloud and App and iTunes Stores
- Log in to your Apple ID and iCloud account. You can verify your purchase history here.
- Search for the app on the App Store
- Download the version, you should see a cloud icon next to it
NOTE: if the icon is not there, this means the Apple ID you're using did not download this app before
Your purchases should automatically be restored after you boot the app.
Go to this page to learn more about app versions.
How do I transfer my subscription to my Apple TV?
- Tap the cog icon to open the Settings on your TV
- Go to Accounts
- Log in to the same iCloud account and Apple ID as on your iOS device
- Download Relax Melodies on your Apple TV
- Boot the app
It can take a few minutes to restore your content, we recommend restarting your TV if the content does not unlock right away.
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- You will need to reach out to email@example.com with a proof of purchase if you bought content on the iPad version of Relax Melodies Oriental (Relax Melodies Oriental HD) and want to transfer it to iPhone.
- Relax Melodies HD changed into a new universal app, Relax Meditation, meaning your Relax Melodies HD will carry over to this new app once you update it.