If you have subscribed to one of our subscription or a free trial and would like to cancel it before the renewal date, please check out the links below to cancel your subscription:
If you're on Android,
Please follow these steps below to cancel your subscription
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you're on iOS,
Please click on the link below on your iOS device or computer with iTunes installed to open your Apple Subscriptions page:
By opening this link, you may need to log in again with your iTunes account. Once you are successfully logged in, tap the active subscription you want to cancel and tap Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the page.
- If you cancel your subscription before the renewal date, you'll still have access to your PRO content until the end of the current billing cycle.
- Please note that subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
If you have issues with your subscription, please reach out to email@example.com and send us a screenshot from your purchase history that shows which access has been purchased, so that we can help you sort this out.